06 October 2008

New Hampshire ... How I Love Thee

On pretty much a daily basis I get asked this question ... "Why would you move from Miami to New Hampshire? Most people do it the other way around you know." Well, after sweating for 8 years in Florida I am finally enjoying my first Autumn in nearly a decade. To me, nothing can compare to this season. Dade and I spent Saturday driving through The White Mountains and I got inspired all over again for Fall Weddings. The colors were just incredible and they translate so well into events. I thought I'd pull some photos together and post them for any brides getting married this Fall or next. Enjoy...








Incredible "rustic" venues I adore


www.theknot.com

rivington hall barn

www.rossjamesphotography.com



www.brides.com (all above unless otherwise noted)



Gorgeous Fall Flower Combinations



www.marthastewart.com (all above in this section)

www.prestonbailey.com



Fall Details


www.marthastewart.com (all in this section unless otherwise noted)

No comments: