14 April 2009

Jessica + Brett

Many moons ago someone sent me a link to view a few photos of some favors we'd made for a wedding from winter '07. Since I have some time on my hands I finally got a chance to take look at them. What I found was a stunning wedding that I had to share.

Jessica and Brett chose the talented duo of Dan and Anne of Almasy for photography. The next time you feel like drooling for awhile, head on over to their website and blog. They were married at The Duncan House, a luxurious plantation home on Lake Dora in Tavares, Florida. Here are some of my favorite shots of this vintage inspired event:







and much deservedly these shots ended up published.


Medical update: I received another dose last night, and a third about 2 hours ago. So far, so good. Besides some mild chills and a fluish kind of headache things are going as well as they can.

No comments: