10 November 2008

Real Wedding: Anna & Sam

I have to do this in 2 parts because there are just so many pictures I need to post! One of the things I love most about my job is getting photos from couples after their wedding is over. It's so fun to see where all of the things we make end up.


I was thrilled recently to receive an email from Anna, a client we worked with a few months ago, with a link to pro photos taken by the very talented Jamee Photography. The wedding was held at Beano's Cabin in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Anna collaborated with a family friend who work for the Denver Botanical Gardens for the unique table decor. I am absolutely stealing this idea from her. I am in awe of the tablescapes! You'll understand when you see the images. I also love that she took a risk and mixed and matched our designs for the reception paper goods. The results look cohesive and relaxed rather than matchy-matchy. Bella Fiori designed the amazing bouquets and centerpieces. I have no clue who made the dresses, but from the bridal gown to the bridesmaids they are stunning. Congrats on such a beautiful day, and the truly magazine worthy photos. Thank you sooo much for letting us share them. Check out Jamee's blog for more...








reception photos to follow this afternoon...

No comments: