28 May 2009

Why I Hate Yahoo

Yes... this is a venting post. I'm warning you now. I have never in my life sent out an advertisement via email. I have never sent out junk mail. Does someone want to explain to me why it is that my email address seems to be blacklisted on yahoo? It's not just my personal whiteaisle account, it's my AOL account and all of the whiteaisle accounts. I get "message delivery delay" errors back, or the emails are just routed to junk or bulk folders.

So.... when you have written me from your free yahoo account to ask a question, and you've not gotten a timely reply, it doesn't mean that I'm a mean person who doesn't care about you. It doesn't mean that we are a terrible company who live to make you miserable. It doesn't mean that you need to say things like "You people will regret not getting back to me! I will post horrible reviews everywhere AND I MEAN IT!!!! (which is what I woke up to today after replying 4 times to this client via all 3 of my email accounts. ) What it means is that your yahoo account is a vast vortex which eats my emails. I can hear the giant sucking sound now. Just a heads up, I'm betting I'm not the only one in this situation so you never know what other messages are vanishing into thin air. Please, before jumping to conclusions that the person you're writing to is intentionally ignoring you, send an email from another account and see how fast you get a reply. AOL and hotmail are free too!

More pretty wedding related things to come this afternoon....

3 comments:

cHill Weddings, LLC said...

That stinks, I'm sorry! Gmail is the bomb diggity!

Anonymous said...

http://blogs.zdnet.com/micro-markets/?p=761&tag=rbxccnbzd1

Read This before you get Gmail

Anonymous said...

Fuck you, Yahoo!
Fuck you, Ad Council
and your FUCKING stupid FUCKING logo
HOPE YOU ALL GO BANKRUPT
AND LOSE MONEY!!!
Hahaha.