02 February 2009

I Don't Like Wednesday's

Actually... I never had anything against Wednesday before, but I have a sneaking suspicion we're not going to get along over the next few months. For those of you that have been reading for awhile, you know I've had some health issues recently. Actually, they weren't issues, they were full on, give you panic attacks in the middle of the night kind of "issues." Anyhow, I've been doing really, really well and my last round of scans has shown no new cancer developing. Being the proactive type of person I at least like to think of myself as, I'm now enrolled in a clinical trial for a cancer vaccine. They jack me in the arm and leg once a week and hopefully the concoction teaches my body to fight off any lingering cells. Kind of cool really. The bad part, the trial is in Virginia and I am now flying back and forth every Wednesday to receive the treatment. That means ... no White Aisle on hump day. I'll be working Saturdays to make up the time. So.... if you email me Wed. please just know that I'm not ignoring you. I'll get back to you first thing Thursday. Thanks for all the love and support through all of this!

I can't leave you without something fun and wedding related, so here are some photos I found on The Knot of a wedding at The Rockhouse in Negril, Jamaica we printed stationery for recently. I loved the fun colors and how amazing is the flower in the bride's hair?



for a full slideshow, visit their photographer Emilie Inc here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love the veil and the placecard holder. I saw great choices of wedding accessories at americanbridal.com.. you may check it out also.