26 December 2008

Miss Dior Cherie

I hope you all had a very merry, happy holiday! I know I did. I'm actually between events right now. I've got a new crop of people showing up at my door in about an hour for a dinner party, but I thought I'd put pen to paper (in a manner of speaking) and start this entry before I forgot!

I should start by mentioning that I love our Tivo. Actually, it's not Tivo anymore. Now we have the DVR thing that comes with Dish Network. Anyhow, Dade and I were among the first people to run out and buy a Tivo about 8 years ago, and have never looked back. I don't watch commercials ... until last night. Anyone out there completely swept up by the new Miss Dior Cherie perfume ad? I want to live inside of this! It shouldn't have surprised me when the mighty google informed me that it was directed by Sophia Coppola ... AKA the woman I'm in love with who directed Marie Antoinette ... and the inspiration for my favorite bottle of champagne to hand over as a little hostess gift. I swear this commercial could inspire a wedding...





No comments: