27 December 2008

THE Dress

I should probably mention that Dade and I have been married for over 6 years now. That means I picked out my gown close to 7 years ago. However, that has not changed my obsession with a dress I saw many, many moons ago on an episode of Sex and the City. It was a perfectly draped, strapless Badgley Mischka gown in which Carrie ended up splitting with Aidan ... again. It was something about that neckline that I tell you I still have dreams about. Anyhow, I was looking through the new Nicole Miller bridal line today and I actually found something that was similar enough that it brought me right back to that moment I first saw that scene. It's the Laeticia silk gown, and it retails for $1320 (probably a whole lot less than the original which I probably would have sold a kidney for while planning my wedding.) Here's a link to the full collection...

No comments: