05 September 2009

Debbie + Cara | Wallkill, New York

One of the joys of Facebook for me is getting to hijack photos from my friend's weddings. Yesterday I logged on to find my friend Debbie had posted her wedding album. I immediately sent the "can I post your photos on the blog?" request, and she accepted. She and Cara were married last June at a B&B called Audrey's Farmhouse in Wallkill, NY. I look at a lot of pictures from weddings, but I thought that their photographer, Cappy Hotchkiss really captured the true joy of the day in a way that made me feel like I was there.

Debbie also hipped me to the existence of a great planning site I'd never heard of: So You're Engayged . She did some blogging for them if you'd like to hear some more about her planning process. Much luck and love to them...


1 comment:

Chatterberries said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! Love the yellow shoes.